The #BlueBoss Club FB Group is created for anyone who has done business with Melanin Business & Average Black Girl.
I created this group so like-minded entrepreneurs can help and support each other, ask questions, build relationships and celebrate each other’s win in business. Let’s help each other reach the Blue Check!
Here we will do challenges to better our businesses. Go over Social Media and Digital Marketing Trends. Share Tips, Training and more!
- First, thank you, thank you, and thank you again!!! If you are looking for someone to make your website come to life from nothing. Danielle is your girl. I mean she not only helped build my site, but she walked me through step by step. Like held my hand and walked with me as my daughters coo’d and sang songs?!!! She is professional, efficient, and works in a timely manner. I greatly appreciate all of your help!Brittany W.
- Those who know me well, know that I’m not a fan of syncing technology platforms. I’d rather just pay someone to do it. However, Danielle Mitchell FORCED ME…literally forced me…to learn how to integrate my MailChimp list with my FB page. She showed me step by step. Then she checked my YouTube page and realized I hadn’t monetized it and showed me how to do that. The girl is dope. I’m not just saying that b/c she’s my friend and business partner. This social media branding/marketing stuff is heavy and she’s on top of it! It’s so much more than setting up a page. There are sooooooo many tricks the experts use that I wasn’t even aware of. Check her out Average Black GirlJasmine T.
- I came to Average Black Girl for strategy work. I am the Owner of Plaques Trophies & Gifts by Perci. We have been in business 30 years but have decided this year to make a grand effort in our digital footprint. Average Black Girl has broken down the importance of social media and made goals that are attainable and actionable. We have cleaned up my yelp account, improved how my store is found on google maps and brought my facebook account to life all within the first month! If you are thinking about hiring a marketing consultant. Look no further.Beverly P.
- I became interested in this page because of all the positive posts and Information shared on my timeline. Danielle your consciousness and efforts to deliver such important info on a daily basis is awesome. Whether it is politics, social issues or innovative ways of improving ones financial situation. I love the the fact that you are committed to the Melanin movement and I am here to support you 100% and to learn as much as possible. You are powerful!!Robbie C.
- I had a great experience with Ms. Mitchell very professional and very helpful. Initially, I thought I knew most of the tactics and services used to market businesses, but she made me aware of tools I didn't know were out there. I would say our meeting helped me to better strategize how I market myself and my brand. I've studied other brands similar to mine, but it was still difficult to pinpoint what tools they were using to achieve such significant results. About a minute into my meeting with Danielle I realized why I was fighting a losing a battle. The tools she suggested to me are exactly what I needed to push myself to a more potent level when it comes to marketing and promotion.Chris C.My biggest takeaway was the need for consistency. While I am knowledgeable of marketing and promotion myself the posts would come over extended periods which explained why my desired results were not manifesting.The best thing about Danielle is her kind, professional demeanor and genuine interest in her clients' brand. It is apparent that she earnestly desires to help her clients succeed. I would definitely recommend her services to other people looking to energize their brand/business.
- Danielle is a God Send! As a recent BSW graduate and entering a rigorous MSW program, time is my biggest commodity. Leaving the traditional workforce after over 8 years and quickly approaching 44 was challenging, emotional, painstaking, and depressive. Trying to pull from nearly a decade ago to rekindle the entrepreneur of my 20’s and 30’s was proving impossible until I reached out to a young woman I met several months ago and have since been following on social media. Because I did not have the time to meet with Danielle Mitchell in person, she suggested we meet at my convenience over the phone. I was all over the place with my ideas but she was amazing at honing in on my best fit business focus. Danielle provided awesome resources on how to build my brand and calmed my spirit about utilizing social media. She helped me identify my short, mid, and long-term goals, set timeframes to meet such goals, and provided a transcript of our brainstorming activities. Danielle was even intuitive enough to know when I was in overload and needed to end the session. What she does not know is how her session inspired and motivated me to push myself. Exactly 1 day later, I have eliminated two of my goals for the week with anticipation of completing three additional ones by the end of the day. In addition, this experience removed the clutter in my mind and has sparked the creativity in building this brand and business. Stay tuned, I will definitely retain Danielle Mitchell as my consultant and happily refer anyone to her. $70 is a small investment in building my brand. This young woman knows her stuff! Thank you Danielle for everything especially for not cutting me off with the numerous text as my momentum keeps building. Respectfully and Gratefully Marie A Gandy of O.M.G. EnterprisesMarie G.
Latest From Our Blog
Dear Women of all nationalities, Hear me as you read this, as a Man who is writing this post,...
By CANDACE NICOLE FEB. 26, 2018 Dear people of color, I hope you are unable to tolerate the saltiness of...
So while rewatching the movie ‘Get Out’ I noticed the overall theme of this actual thought. The movie plays...
The month of February has been filled with nothing short of the celebration of black girl magic and black...
Okay so in this cold winter weather and not being able to rely on my wash and go, I...
For the past two weeks, social media continues to go crazy after actor, Monique asked that her fans join...
International Marketing Strategist
Website Development + Business Development