Average Black Girl offers a chance for your business to be promoted on her youtube channel. She has built an audience of conscious consumers looking to support the melanin community.
The Average Blog
We feature both individuals and black businesses doing really exciting things. We would love to feature you!
- Above Average Program
- 1:1 Strategy Sessions
- Social Media Marketing
- Public Relation Strategy
Melanin Business is an elite data base of quality businesses that is equivalent to an elite black yelp. This is an incentive base site where you gain incentives for using this site as you supporter different businesses.
Our Amazing Clients
The Professional Package
Average Black Girl offers you the complete package for setting yourself above the rest in Corporate America.
- Resume/ Cover Letter
- LinkedIn Makeover
- Social Media Strategy
- About Me Websites
- Public Relations Strategy
- Danielle brainstormed an action plan for the beginning stages of building my brand on social media. She gave me useful resources to rebrand the look of my YouTube page as well the direction I should take with the content. She walked me through how to maximize user settings on YouTube like monetization and YouTube Academy. She also recommended some of her contacts that I need for graphic design and music. Long story short, Danielle is driven, smart, and passionate about helping others, and I would definitely recommend her for anyone that is looking to start, improve, or add to their online brand!!!Abisola A.
- Letter of Recommendation Manager 2012
It is with delight that I write this letter of recommendation for Danielle Mitchell. I am Danielle’s immediate supervisor. She has been on my team since January of 2012.
Danielle is a Market Development Manager in Orlando, Florida. She is passionate about being marketing and sales professional. Since joining our company, she has consistently reached her goals and become a leader. Many of her ideas have been successfully implemented in the North Florida Market Unit. During her last evaluation, she received a rating of “exceeds expectations” in all categories.
Danielle continued to demonstrate her leadership skills by heading up Coca-Cola’s Sharing Happiness Event. Working with a $20,000 budget, she created a very successful week long employee appreciated event. She has also spent time shadowing her mentor in the Key Account role. This experience has allowed her to participate in planning the 2013 Arnold Palmer Invitational, which I’m sure will be a very successful event.
I am sure you share my philosophy that employees become more effective leaders by demonstrating their ability to think, analyze and effectively communicate. Danielle is a bright, engaging and delightful young lady who demonstrates an inquisitive mind and a personal determination to make a difference in her life. She has demonstrated maturity, dedication and the ability to work well with a diverse group of people at all levels of an organization. She is an exceptional candidate and will do great in her next position.
- Your review was Awesome!!! You did a fabulous job on explaining our products because most people have not heard of a diaper or towel cake. You are so enthusiastic and we are learning a lot from your reviews. We will keep in touch, you are doing an amazing job. Thanks for helping "all of us"! All smiles!LaKeisha W.
- I give the Above Average Program a 5 plus rating. Danielle and I have been working together for a little less than two months and I have learned SOOOOO much! She taught me how to use countless FREE websites and features that are substantial to the continued growth my business. With her direction, I posted my first youtube video and she taught me how to monetize it. I had no idea what monetize was before her. My business page went from 8 likes to 80 in less than a week of us working together. I could go on all day about ALL of the many benefits I owe to her and this program. Danielle is wonderful, you guys had better get you some of this Above Average Program!Pamela D.
- I had a great experience with Ms. Mitchell very professional and very helpful. Initially, I thought I knew most of the tactics and services used to market businesses, but she made me aware of tools I didn't know were out there. I would say our meeting helped me to better strategize how I market myself and my brand. I've studied other brands similar to mine, but it was still difficult to pinpoint what tools they were using to achieve such significant results. About a minute into my meeting with Danielle I realized why I was fighting a losing a battle. The tools she suggested to me are exactly what I needed to push myself to a more potent level when it comes to marketing and promotion.Chris C.My biggest takeaway was the need for consistency. While I am knowledgeable of marketing and promotion myself the posts would come over extended periods which explained why my desired results were not manifesting.The best thing about Danielle is her kind, professional demeanor and genuine interest in her clients' brand. It is apparent that she earnestly desires to help her clients succeed. I would definitely recommend her services to other people looking to energize their brand/business.
- I came to Average Black Girl for strategy work. I am the Owner of Plaques Trophies & Gifts by Perci. We have been in business 30 years but have decided this year to make a grand effort in our digital footprint. Average Black Girl has broken down the importance of social media and made goals that are attainable and actionable. We have cleaned up my yelp account, improved how my store is found on google maps and brought my facebook account to life all within the first month! If you are thinking about hiring a marketing consultant. Look no further.Beverly P.