These MINK LASHES are EVERYTHING!
I received BvckLash Beauty Mink Strip Lashes to do a review. I decided that if I was going to do my first beauty review that I wanted to make sure it was perfect and that my look was flawless. I had my friend and makeup artists Joy Jaimes of Glamm Luxe Beauty install the mink strip lashes so that I could share the full look with my followers.
I must say I rate the lashes a 5 out of 5! Let’s talk about my 5 reasons why this brand gets a 5 out of 5!
- The packaging is really unlike anything I have ever seen. That makes complete sense because it is the FIRST EVER reusable lash box. The color is a gorgeous rose gold and the bottom of the inside lash box is glitter and the top of the inside is a nice size mirror. Even after the lashes are no longer usable, this box will be with me for a long time.
- Names of the Lashes
- The name of the lashes are amazing and definitely put on for the culture. They are popular sayings and slogans and also match the fit for each lash. For instance, I received 3 lashes. Boss Up– The one I am wearing is the most full and super glam. I feel that I could wear that to a black tie event, a wedding, or the red carpet. Whenever I want to be the center of attention and known as the “boss chick” these will be my go to. Humble Yourself– Is for your everyday look. You can wear this to the office, a casual date or use it for your normal every day Instagram model-ish. For The Culture– is another big hitter. The lashes are long and bold and a statement piece. This is definitely a birthday lash, celebration lash, vacation lash or any other (all eyes on me) celebration day. These lashes would be perfect for photo shoots as well as speaking engagements.
- Feel and Look.
- The quality of the product is amazing! The feel was light and natural. The lashes made my eyes POP! I felt beautiful and secure wearing them. I did not feel like they were going to fall off during my wear and at the end of the night they came off easily with oil. They are in perfect shape to use again.
- The lashes are $30.00 and for the look, feel, and long lasting ability I would say this is a steal!
- The Owner.
- The creator of Bvck Lash Beauty is a college student named Niya Carrington. Her tenacity, attention to detail and ability to start something while in school is to be supported and appreciated. I LOVE her work and I am excited to support her for many years to come.
Bonus: The owner, Niya Carrington, left me with this slogan for her company.
Can they handle backlash = Makeup is whatever you want to do with yourself. I am going to represent the way I want to do myself.
Check out the full video review below!