When you start to think about a business coach, most people question how will the coach help with my marketing strategy, or help manage my customer relationships better but Yvonne Dodd is no regular business coach.
My conversation with Yvonne was beyond transformational and confirmed that your life and your business are not separate entities, she challenged me to go within first in order to become a better version of myself to deliver the gifts that only I can share with the world. As a business coach, Yvonne’s ideology is to tap into the power and uncover the blocks of the person before she considers reviewing your books. Numbers are numbers but if you are not aligned at the core, things will never add up. You have to first help people be who they need to be, to do the things they need to do.
In our conversation, we talk about:
- The importance of boundary setting, time management, getting rest, eating well, being able to say ‘no’.
- Imposter Syndrome and how we all have felt that we weren’t worthy or thought they were a fraud that would be called out before the world.
- Become the star to yourself first!!
- Give yourself permission to go for whatever it is that your heart desires.
- Tap into your feminine energy (yes, men too), take time for self, meditate, drink water, rest.
I can say that I needed every bit of this conversation. Someone once asked me ‘what was the biggest thing I had to manage’ and of course my mind immediately went to say my business but then I stopped and realized that’s not the truth. The biggest thing I have ever managed and that we have all managed is ourselves. So as Yvonne challenged me, I will challenge you to go within and be the best version of you first and you will for sure begin to see the impact on your business, your relationships and everything in your life.
I would love to hear from you. If you can relate or have thoughts about this conversation, I would love for you to comment and share below. And as always know that you are not alone in the ‘Journey’.