- Client is responsible for providing any requested information needed for the selected service or package, such as: content, imagery, account passwords/login info, etc. This will all be detailed and discussed with the client during the beginning stages of the project.
- If an illness or emergency occurs to either party during the project, we will make adjustments to the initial project schedule to best accommodate the situation at hand.
- Please be aware that all prices are in US$.
- No final files will be sent until full payment is received.
- We retain the right to display and market all work completed on any project/service as our own.
- Changes in services and fees do not terminate this contract.
*** ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ***
- Payments are accepted via Paypal
- You do NOT need to have a Paypal account in order to make a payment. There is an option on the invoice to pay via credit card, debit card, or electronic check.
- Additional charges will be discussed and agreed upon before the final invoice is sent.
- A $75 late fee will be automatically applied if client has not made their payment or final payment within 72 hours on due date or after the project’s completion date.
- For social media maintenance packages, billing will be sent the first day of each month and payment is due within 48 hours. Any late payments or ignored invoices will result in immediate cancellation of your package and no posts will be made to your accounts for that month. If client defaults payment on 2 consecutive months, we will remove your service from our projects and declare your file terminated. Failure to may payment within 48 hours will create a momentary cease in services. Delinquency in excess of 30 days for outstanding balances results in the termination in services agreement and contracts and forfeiture of all payments paid. Service provider will release all proprietary content that has been paid up until the date the account became delinquent.
If you are in a rush and need a project completed right away, we offer special “rush rates” where we can promise that your project would be moved to the front of the line and done within a 3-day time frame(DEPENDENT ON THE PROJECT). You would be charged an additional 50% on the total. So if the project is normally $100, with the rush fee, the project would total $150.
If client doesn’t respond to an invoice payment or to finish a project within 4 weeks, the entire project will be cancelled. There will be no refunds or files sent to the client.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
–To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
–To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
–To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
–To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
–To send periodic emails – only when you opt-in to our periodic newsletter.
All account information shared with us remains private and confidential. No logins, passwords, or personal information will be shared or forwarded to others without written consent from client.
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.